This site requires Javascript. Please enable Javascript in your browser for this site.

Claim This School

Get access to manage this school profile on OSAU

School Overview

    • Founded:
    • 1999
    • Size:
    • Small (<5000 students)
    • Type:
    • Private for-profit
    • Category:
    • Art institutes
    • Specialization:
    • N/A
    • Climate:
    • Tropical
    • Location:
    • Blk 261 Waterloo Street #03-04/05, Singapore, 180261
    • Phone:
    • +6563344495
    • Setting:
    • Urban

The History of A&M Wilkinson School Of Music & Drama

A&M Wilkinson School of Music & Drama Centre P/L was originally formed in 1999, offer Courses to Professional Levels and is currently approved by Committee for Private Education ( CPE ) in Singapore with a Four year Registration.

The Founders & Directors are BBC Recording Artist , Andrew Wilkinson, formerly Director of Examinations & Chief Examiner of the London College of Music, and his wife,  Margaret E. Park, who was at that time Chief Examiner in Music & Speech of the LCM (Asia-Pacific).

The Honorary President of the School is Nina Walker FRMCM, formerly CHORUS MASTER of  the Royal Opera House , Covent Garden,  & Accompanist to such great Artistes as Placido Domingo, Luciano Pavarotti & Montserrat Caballe . Ms Walker has given Master Classes to aspiring artists at the School.

Dr. Lee Wai Peng, formerly Sub-Dean of the Nanyang Technological University of Singapore and Lecturer in Mass Communications as well as former vocal student of this school joins Andrew & Margaret Wilkinson to form our Academic Board.

Academic Highlights

The Professional Diploma Course consists of one year’s part-time tuition on a modular basis involving 36 hours individual tuition on the main study, and 36 hours group tuition in supporting subjects. The final performance examination carries 70% of the overall assessment, with the remaining 30% being made up from examinations and assignments during each of the three modules, Foundation, Development and Performance Modules each module being complete in itself.

Life in A&M Wilkinson School Of Music & Drama

The School includes a recital room fully equipped with Yamaha Grand Piano , together with teaching rooms, office, reception & restroom.

School Ranking

A&M Wilkinson School Of Music & Drama ranked 3,995 International. 

Admissions

Please refer to the following link on admission to courses: http://www.amwilmusicdrama.com/index.php?option=com_dfcontact&Itemid=8

Notable Alumni

N/A

Acceptance Rate

N/A

Other Campuses
No other campus yet.

Resources

Suggest

No records.

People who this school

None as of the moment.