The History of De La Salle Araneta University
De La Salle-Araneta University (DLS-AU) is a private educational institution founded in 1946 as the Araneta Institute of Agriculture in Bulacan. It was transferred the following year in Malabon City and was renamed as the Gregorio Araneta University Foundation in 1978.
At present, the school offers a basic education program for its students. Undergraduate and graduate courses are available in the fields of Education; Arts, Sciences, and Technology; Business and Management, Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences, which the university is known for. In 2011, the university founded the De La Salle Agrivet Sciences Institute in Bulacan as its satellite campus, serving as a demonstration site for DLS-AU’s science-related programs. The institute aims to provide BS Agriculture students a farm laboratory to facilitate practical application of concepts they learn inside the classroom. The satellite campus caters to high school students who wish to become future agriculturists.
Life in De La Salle Araneta University
Besides academic life, De La Salle Araneta University Street Force, the university’s official students hip-hop dance troupe, the Wobbie’s Street Dance Competition held at World Trade Center – Manila last December 9. Our dance troupe beat other groups from all over the country in the Open–Mixed Category.
De La Salle Araneta University's (DLSAU) passing rate for this year's Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Exam attained 77.78%, with DLSAU Batch 2016 having a 100% passing rate and Patrick Cipriano placing 9th.
- One (1) White Legal Folder
- Two (2) Copies of Accomplished Application Form (See Downloadables)
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Two (2) 2 x 2 Photos (on white background)
- Original Copy of Report Card (Freshmen)
- Transcript of Records (for Transferees)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Drug Test Results (Presented during Enrolment)
- Scholastic Record Form for Freshmen (See Downloadables, in sealed letter envelope) to be accomplished by either the Registrar or School Principal.
- Recommendation Form (See Downloadables) to be accomplished by either the Classroom Adviser, Guidance Counselor, or School Principal and submit in a sealed letter envelope.
For International Student Applicants
- Applicants must achieve a score of 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records (original and photocopies) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Passport (photocopy)
- Family Register/Birth Certificate
- Testing Venue and Schedule shall be determined by the DLSAU Admissions Office.
- Dr. Ricardo A. Wagan - Former President, Laguna Polytechnic College
- Atty. Danilo L. Comcepcion - 21st President, University of the Philippines
- Dr. Urduja Tejada - President, Cagayan State University.
- Dr. Benjamin D. Santos - OIC Assistant School Division Superintendent, Division of Marikina
- Dr. Nedena Torralba - President, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela
- Dr. Daniel C. Ventura, Jr. - Director, Center for Research and Evaluation (CREV) 2017
- Dr. Nenita Macatulad - Outstanding Alumna in Academe 2001
- Mr. Zacarias F. Quintin- 1994 Founding Chairman and President, Corinthian College of Valenzuela
- Dr. Nellie A. Asuncion - Dean, College of Business and Accountancy
- Mr. Rolando Dela Cruz- CEO and Owner of Darwin International School
- Dr. Roberto Z. Calica- Outstanding Alumnus in Academe 1999
- Dr. Donato S. Gallego - Former Dean, Yanga’s College
- Dr. Marciano D. Yanga - Current President, Dr. Yanga’s College Inc
- Madonna Guevarra-Acebuche, MaEd-| Won the National Capital Region (NCR) under Edukasyon ng Pagpapakatao (EsP) Area from Santiago A. De Guzman Elementary School Valenzuela City.