The History of AWI International Education Group
AWI International Education Group is a private institution approved by the NZQA. It provides high quality education for international students in the following areas: Management, Business, Hospitality, IT, General English, and IELTS Preparation. AWI's teachers are experienced and approachable educators, and current students know them to supportive and understanding.
AWI's institute is located in central Auckland. Campus facilities include a computer suite and workshop, classrooms, student study areas, common rooms, a kitchen, and a library. We offer guidance and support in all the areas you need: visa help, airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, job support, etc.
AWI International Education Group is situated in Auckland in North Island state of New Zealand. Established in 2000, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to AWI International Education Group. AWI, Auckland offers 9 courses across 4 streams namely Vocational, Management, IT, Paramedical and across 3 degrees like MBA, Diploma, Certificate.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Life in AWI International Education Group
- Acknowledging the contribution and efforts in providing opportunity of study abroad to the deserving students, Canam Unisearch has in the past so many years, been conferred upon with various prestigious awards.
- Sadbhavna (Goodwill) Award, presented by Former President of India, Late Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma
- Outstanding Partner Worldwide Award bestowed by Navitas: an education group that owns the Study Overseas Limited and also partners the study link
- First organization to get education recruiting practice certified as per the ISO 9008 quality standards.
- The aim was to develop quality business processes and in house training methods across our organization to provide standardized services to all our clients