The History of Southern Africa Bible College
Founded by visionary leadership in 1966, Southern Africa Bible College continues to equip a new generation of emerging world-changers for Christ who are growing to be Christ-centered servant leaders for the 21st century.
Southern Africa Bible College maintains its vision and purpose of being a Bible training center developing dedicated leaders and has:
- Over Four Decades of Service.
- Committed Leadership & Faculty.
- A Coeducational Multiracial Student Body.
- Over 600 Graduates Trained.
- Graduates have served in over 24 Countries.
- Conducted Outreach Campaigns.
- Hosted Annual International Bible Lectureship.
- Conducted Special Seminars using Lecturers from the U.S.A
- Denominational Doctrines
- Gospel of John
- Bible Survey
- Life of Christ
- General Epistles
- Acts of the Apostles
Life in Southern Africa Bible College
Southern Africa Bible College prepares men and women to lead people to Christ. Your partnership in this work results in lost souls being converted, churches in 28 different countries being strengthened, and the world being changed for God.
Tuition for members of the Church of Christ is free. Boarding and lodging are $200 per month. In addition, textbooks and other school related materials must be purchased by the individual student. If you buy the required textbooks for the 3 years’ schooling, the cost will total roughly $1,000.
- William Tengani
- Audrey Smulders