Does college seem to be too much for you at times? Being a student can be very hard, with a daily life full of constant challenges and demanding workload, lack of inspiration can often lead to confusion on how to even begin.
Sometimes, a bit of inspiration can turn your gray skies into a day brimming with opportunities.
All it takes are kind words and powerful advice to turn things around in your favor. You might be surprised at what you are capable of when motivated, even surpassing our limits and unhealthy boundaries set by our own minds.
Get along with your day with some of these inspirational quotes, hand-picked to help you college students with your everyday struggles;
1. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. - John Wooden
2. "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford
3. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. - George Lorimer
4. "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - A. Einstein
5. You have to go wholeheartedly into anything in order to achieve anything worth having. - Frank Lloyd Wright
6. "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at." - Stephen Hawking
7. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. - Beverly Sills
8. What is life without a little risk? - J. K. Rowling
9. It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure. - Corrine Dewlow
10. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. - John Maxwell
11. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison